I'm Back!!

— feeling excited

So after booklikes kept having issues, I lost my drive for blogging. I didn't stop reading but I kind of slipped on my reviews but now I'm back. My plan is to eventually shift to my own domain but until then here is where you can find me. Also add me on Goodreads: J. Bentley or follow me on instagram @1_4the_books. I'll eventually make my way to twitter.

Now on to the good stuff.  This weekend I had the privilege and honor to attend a book talk and book signing. A few weeks ago I told myself that I wanted to attend a book signing.  Well I  didn't even go looking for this one, it just fell in my lap. Let me preface by saying this was my absolute first and it was lovely. And it helped that it happened to be one of my favorite authors. Somebody give me a drum roll, please....Harlan Coben. Mastermind of suspense, thrillers, and mysteries. If you have not checked him out, I highly suggest you do so. He is the author of over 30 books and the mastermind behind two Netflix shows including The Five. Check out my cool pictures and yes I was totally fangirling it.